The three lakeside Powered Sites, and the area we keep open to the left and towards the lake for all our guests to enjoy.
Our accommodation options includeds spacious grassy powered and unpowered camping / caravan sites and our period style / vintage onsite caravans.
All our caravans have stovetop, kettle, electric fry pan, toaster, clock radio, fan heater, and small refrigerator, cutlery, crockery, saucepans etc. Guests need to bring their own bedding, pillow, blankets or doona and linen or sleeping bags.
All the caravans are within 35 metres of our clean environmentally friendly amenities block.
- 6.7 m or 5.9 m long with double bed, and semi-separate area with four single bunks.
- 3.3m or 3.9 m long. Either double bed or two single beds and table that lets down to make double bed. Best suited for two people.
- Well grassed sites with 15amp power outlet. Shady or sunny sites.
- Well grassed spacious sunny or shady sites.
- A Site map showing the location of the sites (colour coded by type) and onsite caravans can be found on the Choosing Sites by Location page.
- Our camp kitchenette has a gas stove top and grill; gas ring, and three gas barbecues, a shared refrigerator and electric kettle.
- Outdoor wash-up sinks with hot and cold water are located at the Amenities Block.
Lakeside 1 (L1), a powered Lakeside Site at Grampians Paradise is a loverly shady, waterside site suitable for Caravans, Tents or Motor Homes. This photo was taken between Christmas and New Year 2013.
We have some very large site at Grampians Paradise that are idea for family groups or groups of friends. The tents in the closest foreground are on Parkland (9), a Premier Unpowered Site, and the tents under the trees on the left are on P4 to P6.
Grampians Paradise Site Map (this map is accurate too scale).
All of our sites have something special about them. It might be they are shady, or are big, by our lake, have a fire place (available for use in late autumn, winter and spring) or have great views of the mountains.
This map is too scale, and some of the sites are huge. South 7 (S7) for example is 18 by 10 metres in size (180 square metres). Even North 3 (N3) is 8 by 9 metres in size.
To help you select your site we have two list with photos. For these lists go to Sites by Location or Area or Sites by Classification or Type (each type of site has a different price to other types - see the tariff page).